These 3 New Starbucks Valentine’s Day Drinks Start Today—One Week Only
Secret Menu Made Official: Starbucks Debuts 6 New Frappuccino Flavors
Here Is What’s New on Netflix for June 2015
11 NEW Starbucks Secret Menu Frappuccinos to Try During Frappuccino Happy Hour
Kraft Mac & Cheese will no longer fluoresce neon orange
These 3 New Starbucks Valentine’s Day Drinks Start Today—One Week Only1 year ago
Secret Menu Made Official: Starbucks Debuts 6 New Frappuccino Flavors2 years ago
Here Is What’s New on Netflix for June 20152 years ago
11 NEW Starbucks Secret Menu Frappuccinos to Try During Frappuccino Happy Hour2 years ago
Starbucks Giving Out Free Cookie Straws with Frappuccino Orders—Limited Time2 years ago
15 New Secret Starbucks Drinks for Fall and Winter
Fall and winter Starbucks drinks to feed your addiction! These drinks are created by enthusiastic baristas and customers from across the world. If you want a drink you see here, ask for it by recipe, not by name. The names are not known universally and most of them are only known in small regions. But as long as you know the recipe, you can order it anywhere.
Please keep in mind that many of these drinks have seasonal ingredients in them that won’t be available year round (gingerbread syrup, pumpkin spice flavoring, and more). Also, because some of these can be complex, it would be totally awesome of you if you were to tip your barista when asking for one!
1. Pumpkin Pie Frappuccino
Not a big fan of the pumpkin spice frappuccino? Maybe you’d prefer something more like pumpkin pie? Try ordering a cream-based pumpkin spice frappuccino and add:
- Whipped cream blended into the frappuccino
- Cinnamon dolce syrup (3 pumps venti, 2 pumps grande, 1 pump tall)
And get it topped with whipped cream and cinnamon topping. Or with spiced whipped cream, if available.
2. Hot Apple Chai
A hot version of the iced apple chai. It’s prepared similarly to their caramel apple spice drink. Order:
- Chai syrup (5 pumps venti, 4 pumps grande, 3 pump tall)
- Steamed apple juice
- Whipped cream + caramel drizzle (optional)
Or just ask for their caramel apple spice drink, with chai syrup instead of caramel.
This one is extremely easy to make at home, too. Just buy some apple cider and add in either chai tea concentrate or syrup (either that you made yourself or bought in the store). Apple juice works, too, if you find the taste of cider to be too tart. If you buy chai in the store, make sure it’s not vanilla-flavored chai. The plain chai concentrates taste much better with apple than the vanilla.
3. Hot Butterbeer Latte
Too cold for a butterbeer frappuccino? Warm up with this drink! Order:
- Steamed whole milk (or steamed heavy cream if you want something richer)
- Toffee nut syrup (4 pumps venti, 3 pumps grande, 2 pumps tall)
- Caramel syrup (4 pumps venti, 3 pumps grande, 2 pumps tall)
- Cinnamon dolce syrup (4 pumps venti, 3 pumps grande, 2 pumps tall)
Try getting it with whipped cream, and ask for either the caramel brulee chips (from their caramel brulee drinks), salted caramel chunks (from their salted caramel mocha drinks), or the caramel crunch bits (from their caramel ribbon crunch drinks) on top, depending on availability.
4. Pumpkin Chai Frappuccino
Many local coffee shops have pumpkin chai-flavored drinks (as does Starbucks competitor Caribou coffee). But if you’re away from your local place and need your fix, you can get it at Starbucks. Order:
- A pumpkin spice frappuccino
- With chai syrup (4 pumps venti, 3 pumps grande, 2 pumps tall)
Alternatively, you could try asking for:
- A chai tea frappuccino
- with pumpkin spice syrup (4 pumps venti, 3 pumps grande, 2 pump tall)
- And an extra pump of chai syrup
With or without whipped cream, it’s a delicious treat! The pumpkin spice topping works well here, too.
5. Pumpkin Chai Latte
The hot version of the pumpkin chai frappuccino. Ask for:
- A chai tea latte
- Pumpkin spice syrup (3 pumps venti, 2 pumps grande, 1 pump tall)
- With an additional pump of chai syrup
- Get it with whipped cream and the pumpkin spice topping
Or, you could flip it. Try ordering:
- A pumpkin spice latte
- Chai syrup (4 pumps venti, 3 pumps grande, 2 pump tall)
- With whipped cream and the pumpkin spice topping to top it off
Additionally, you can try adding either mocha syrup or caramel syrup for more of a flavor twist. Both chocolate and caramel go well with the spicy chai-flavored pumpkin. Get 3 pumps of syrup for venti, 2 pumps grande, or 1 pump for a tall.