35 Cats Who Are Too Big For Their Containers
Cats have a habit of trying to fit into containers that are smaller than they are. The results are highly amusing.
1. Cardboard boxes are a common choice for most cats.
2. While others prefer glasses.
3. And they’ll try really hard to fit inside that damn glass.
4. But only cats in the liquid phase will truly succeed.
5. The rest are doomed to failure.
6. Adorable failure.
7. With a few partial-successes.
Or partial failures. But that depends on how empty or full you view the glass (or measuring cup) of cat. However you see it—someone’s getting a cake with cat hair in it.
8. I prefer to see the box like this:
With a cat in it. If you turn the crank on the outside too much because you’re obsessed with the tune (probably because it plays Beyoncé), the spring underneath launches the cat at your face. There’s a parable in there, I’m certain.
9. Some boxes just won’t be able to launch the cat.
10. And some boxes just have too many cats.
Too. Many. Kitties.